
In my house.
Because I am the definition of Insanity (doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results), THIS happens a number of times per week.
Azrael's food is right in the path of where the pantry is. If you ask me why its right THERE, I won't have a good answer. I switch it up sometimes and move it over slightly but moving from stove to pantry frequently causes me to gear up and kick it swiftly, knocking the dry bits out once it hits the gate at full velocity.
I'm not sure what I will try to fix first....cutting down the acid in my diet (i.e. the extra caffeine that I honor a rung below God) or cat food feng shui.
7 comments:
that is too funny as my cat food is also in a place that I keep kicking it. I don't own a McMansion so anywhere in my kitchen is a place where I could potentially kick it!
Only here I kick the water bowl which makes an even bigger mess.....sigh.
Oh no!!! I hate kicking the water bowl!!! I bought one with the rubber bottom but still...human speed in mid-gait weighs more than the grip that poor rubber seal can hang onto.
yeah... kicking the water bowl... such a no-no... on the tile floor you slip and slide all over... i do it at least once a week :).
Myrtle will only eat her (dry) food after pawing it out of the dish and onto the floor. She will sometimes knock some of it into her water dish, which she will then upend entirely trying to get it out.
Wet food, also known as stinkmash, is much coveted andf gluttoned upon. She eats it. All. Immediately. I ahven't ever tested her to see if she could eat more than one can, but she wolfs it so fast that I will only give it to her twice a week. Wednesday and Caturday.
My cat does this with out any help from me! LOL I make her eat the cat food off the floor though before I give her more food. Yes, I punish the cat hahahha, but if she thinks im her live-in-maid shes got another thing coming.
Hahahahaaa! Cat antics!! I LOVE it! (And human antics too.) My cat used to flip over the water dish. I'd never catch how she did it, biut she was obsessed. I think she sometimes would just butt the water dish with her head, like a calf butts the udder for more milk. and sometimes I thought she just liked to watch the water slosh onto the floor. And sometimes I thought she was trying to catch her own reflection. But 4-5 times a week, "ka-splish!".
Or maybe she just liked the way I hollered, and she had me trained. But what I loved most was her guilty face and she dashed away.
Post a Comment