Monday, November 17, 2008

Fletch! Starring Bernie Siegal, MD

While cooking a banana bread from scratch that didn't make it to its full incarnation, I spilled a little gluten free flour here and there. I was also reading a holistic magazine in between doing various tasks that added to the banana bread not coming out right. I looked and saw that I'd spilled some flour on Bernie's head. Immediately I remembered that childhood favorite - the picture of the happy man and you had a magnet pen and arranged his hair and facial hair and he smiled no matter what world of hurt you decorated him with. I've decided that now that I'm single, I have time to do this:



This is old man in the hills Bernie. Or possibly Vodka straight from the Potato Bernie.









This is Kid N Play Bernie. Who remembers the parallelogram flat top?!

I get the chills with THIS cool Bernie. Mmmmm Mm! Give me that bad boy!


I think Bernie's a well rounded individual who doesn't mind being the understudy for Marie Antoinette.




Why can't Bernie be the nice hunk of cheese in the Underworld? I think the world is going gentler now so this should catch on and be seen on all the informercial channels.





This is probably why the banana bread burned.




























4 comments:

Me said...

Bernie's hot!

Parallelogram afro!!!! HAHAHAAAAAHAHHAAAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Shades of Scorpio said...

Please Alan...if you had one, you must provide a photo!!!!! =)

Me said...

Oh no no no. I wasn't an eighth cool enough for that. I dunno if we've met? Chief High Nerd here...pleased to make your acquaintance. I was too busy playing D&D in the 7th grade and not getting laid.

Judy Vars said...

soooooooo funny