Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hangers Rule Which Country, Again?


Do you ever just hear talking and realize that its you? Especially if there isn't another qualifying being around to answer you?


I was clearing hangers off the bed tonight (In lieu of Mother's Day, mine are not Wire Hangers). We recently moved here so there won't be any sense as to what is where for now. I took about 40 hangers out of the kitchen today and threw them on my bed, only to have to throw them somewhere else, hours later.


The evil animal who uses a pink litterbox was lurking around, trying to get a suckerpaw into the guinea pig cage. I don't remember thinking too much about it but suddenly I went into cult mode and started auto-talking.


"You are angering the Hangers, Cat. The Hangers don't like cats who knock over their food dish all the time. " I probably had a 3rd or 4th sentence in there before actually hearing myself.


Do hangers hate? And if they hate cats, have they been cited by PETA as a threat, complete with hidden camera video and Action Alert for all to sign?







No comments: