Friday, May 30, 2008

For My Blog Buddy Alan




I found Worst Case Scenario Man. Unfortunately, he has just served duty for his own very last Scenario of Worsts.


With much regret, he can no longer step in and threaten to unleash storm clouds complete with electrical and radioactive lining to ruin your life. He seems to have been abandoned (eek and apparently violated), Non Sunny Side Up in a kids park in CT and was last seen eating wood chips. His days of throwing the proverbial banana peel under your feet have spontaneously evaporated.

And horror of horrors, his boots are scuffed. Pshhhhya. He was never all that anyhow. Like when you turn on a light and the huge unidentifiable shadow is elminated.


My condolences, as now you will have to scare away those unsuspecting victims with seething optimism and confidence. And a knowing that it's all good.

(For all those who are not familiar with Alan, put on your rollerskates and head this way - http://thisredeem2.blogspot.com/)



2 comments:

Me said...

Happily acknowledged!

Shades of Scorpio said...

I swear I found him that way. Humpty Dumpty was not pushed.