Saturday, November 24, 2012

Weekend Wish List November 23-25


I especially love when I can really experience all that is on my wish list.  This weekend is already full into Saturday so I will also include those things that I would have wanted to do on Friday.

*Clean piggie cages (done! and what a task.....new piggies are here and they have a mansion. Note to self: Rethink how to clean that particular cage.)

*Take piggies out to enjoy cage free time.

*Sweep house. I happen to love sweeping.  It feels productive.

*Clean litter box.  Really, this is scooping.  And yes it is on the list.  One thing I do not like is walking into a home that smells like animals.  Mostly my own.  I refuse to mask odors with plug ins or other chemicals like Febreeze.  I will use candles and incense though to enhance good smells.

*Read today's paper.  And then try to delve into yesterday's NY Times.  And then try to read another section from another day to chip the pile down.

*Re-arrange the hall closet where the holiday boxes are.  I really didn't think that one out when I moved in here in April.  So now things must move.

*Put up the fake tree this weekend without ornaments. Time to do the test run with the cats running up and plowing into the tree.  Squirt bottle will be full and at the ready at all times.

*Make an attempt to affordably enjoy a bourbon.  Mmmmmm!  This one is probably going to be the ultimate fantasy on the list as it may not really happen.

*Answer correspndence.  I really suck at it.  And would like folks to know that I really am thinking about them!

*Meditate.  Ahhhh......   I used to enjoy a meditation by Laurie Calbot called the Crystal Countdown.  I am currently melding that with Marc Allen's meditations.

*Talk a walk.  I would have said on the track, but it gets dark early and I'm still loafing around.  Flip's dog needs to be walked so my walk may very well be the one down the dirt road.

*Remember those wonderful affirmations that help me bear in mind that things are super easy and can be done.

*Write in my journal.  How long it has been.  A blog is not a journal and there are things that will not go into a blog that need to be recorded for oneself.  

*Try to eliminate a pile or clear space where there was none.  

*Remember to stay graceful for it does not come natural to me.

*Reflect.  Think.  Create what will be through my current desires & specifications.  I can't do that with noise.  I must sit and really think, craft.  I recall my days of working in NYC.  I had so much time to dream, contemplate, wish, decide, while I rode the train for two hours one way and two hours back.  The mind was fertile and burst with ideas.  

*Check out the astrological weather.  Why not.

*Read some of Dracula.  I am still reading this book.  It's amazingly good I think.  I've seen the movie, but there is nothing like reading the author's words, and these words were writ in 1897, thereabouts.  

*Attempt to see the last installment of Twilight.  Oh, how I will try.  



No comments: