HAH!!! great one!!!!!
LOL! You slay me :) Hugs! I have never drooled over a President before. Is that wicked of me? :)
Shoot, for a second I thought...how did SHE get a picture of my friend with his shirt off? lolol.Thanks for the grin first thing in the morning. xxp
Popped in to say HI! :)
I, for one, am thankful that there's no such thing as Presidential Speedos. I'm just sayin'.
No Strategically placed Star?
Not for these eyes. Maybe he's too much like me for me to get that glow.Now, Joe Biden, on the other hand? Mankinis R Us baby! HUBBA HUBBA!
That means you have to up the ante on what you think of your own self worth handsome! And Biden? Really? Well.... I suppose he does sort of have those cocky Leo bedroom eyes....
You called me handsome ... teehee ...!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HAH!!! great one!!!!!
LOL! You slay me :) Hugs! I have never drooled over a President before. Is that wicked of me? :)
Shoot, for a second I thought...how did SHE get a picture of my friend with his shirt off? lolol.
Thanks for the grin first thing in the morning. xxp
Popped in to say HI! :)
I, for one, am thankful that there's no such thing as Presidential Speedos. I'm just sayin'.
No Strategically placed Star?
Not for these eyes. Maybe he's too much like me for me to get that glow.
Now, Joe Biden, on the other hand? Mankinis R Us baby! HUBBA HUBBA!
That means you have to up the ante on what you think of your own self worth handsome!
And Biden? Really? Well.... I suppose he does sort of have those cocky Leo bedroom eyes....
You called me handsome ... teehee ...!
Post a Comment