Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hey You Guyyyyyyyyysssss!!!!!!!

I loved watching "The Electric Company" when I was little. Only unlike Sesame Street, it dropped out of sight for many years.

A few years ago I bought the boxed set when I heard that there was one. I proudly introduced it to Humanling, hoping for a successful blind date. And she LOVED it.

We moved a few times and somehow misplaced the box set. So for her birthday, she chose with her Borders gift card, a Very Best Of the Electric Company. Yes! It's all that's been on for two days. There are quotes that are now entering our permanent roster of gems that we pull out of nowhere for the right circumstance (many of them being from Elf and one being from CinderElmo. Yeah. She's ten.)

All I gotta say is Holy Hot Aging Actor. Morgan Freeman as Easy Reader is just drop dead gorgeous. Dimples, graceful limbs, and an alluring voice. Yes, THAT Morgan Freeman.

I'm not seeing him with the eyes of an under Five this time. Mama likes!

Check him out:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i always thought morgan freeman was sexy in an understated kind of way... i really loved his performance in moll flanders where there's a suggestion at the end that he might actually get the girl... and i always thought he did a better God than george burns... :)

Genie Sea said...

RWAR!

Have you ever noticed that Morgan Freeman seems to be in every movie. I'm not complaining. I love the dude. He's "heavy"! :)

Patti Gibbons said...

oh my that is soooo funny! What a flashback in time! Thanks for the clip!

Oh yeah, my friend is adorable. I have a photo of he and I in school. The kids want to know if he is my "boo". lol. yeah, right.

but he makes a fun party friend!

xp

Brandi Reynolds said...

omg! i loved electrc company as a kid! i had no idea there was a boxed set though-must look into that.

Me said...

Many Mamas liked, if the gossip is to be believed. He's still got it in his seventies.