Monday, June 30, 2008

I Don't Have To Be What I'm Scared Of


A window into a moment that only I witnessed - Conversations with Humanling. I'm almost 40 (in a year and a half) so I don't remember what we were talking about to bring this World of Threatening Menace down on her Candyland.



Me: Does this mean you'll watch Harry Potter with me?




HL: I don't want to watch Harry Potter because its in 3-D.




Me: I'm 3-D, you're 3-D.




HL: You're 3-D but I'm not because I'm scared of 3-D.

2 comments:

Me said...

That's a manga drawing of Professor Snape?!?!

HOW did you ...? Wha...?

Inevitable Regeneration: 1000 Cool Points.

Me: Wowed.

Shades of Scorpio said...

Well....I wish I could claim that I did it, but alas, I ganked it off photobucket because that's what people do. Are you a Snape fan????? He's my MAN!!! Oh well then, if you are...I'll have to send you the Snape Chicken Dance.