Instead, I pacify the evening Quiets with half of a peanut butter and banana sandwich, hoping that I wouldn't feel guilty about the WhoNu chocolate chip cookies that charm me night after night. According to the box, these are not your normal, dysfunctional cookies (and isn't 'dysfunctional' the 'norm'?). THESE have no trans fats, hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup. Even if there were toenails in the recipe, they are already on the Good List. Going further they claim to have all these vitamins. If I can't have plaque destroying bourbon that sword fights sticky matter, then I'll have these cookies.
Tomorrow I bring my girl to get an ultrasound. She's only 13 and it ain't that kind of problem. She had been complaining of belly aches on a daily basis so the doctor ordered x-rays, ultrasound and the grand Happy To Be a Mom experience - a "sample". The sort of sample that has to be divvied up into four different vials and frozen if necessary in a bag. I can wipe butts if it's a baby but have not at this point had to chop and divide poop for an older waste maker. It's going to earn me a girl scout badge, that's for sure.
The sleepies overtake me now...time to cozy up in this blanket that is small enough for me and maybe a child. My mom gave it to me for Christmas. It is so soft that I don't know if I can ever wash it without the Soft washing out of it. Mmmm....cookies and cozy blankets!
The sleepies overtake me now...time to cozy up in this blanket that is small enough for me and maybe a child. My mom gave it to me for Christmas. It is so soft that I don't know if I can ever wash it without the Soft washing out of it. Mmmm....cookies and cozy blankets!

No comments:
Post a Comment