Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Flugel Gourmet

donkey fart Pictures, Images and Photos

I can’t take a man seriously who complains, gets so heated that he starts stomping his feet and shouts with a vein bulge in his forehead, tells you what’s wrong with you and your family, simmers down enough to be silent for a bit ….and then with the pink elephant of tension in the room, farts. Without even trying to be smooth about it. Or apologize for shitting his manners out of the deal since we currently can’t speak without him needing me to adhere verbally to the script.


I mean if you gotta toot your flugel horn, whatever, but if this is some way of asserting defiance to some sort of relationship respect issue then I guess I’d better check my side of the bed if you need tougher ammo when you get REALLY angry.

No comments: