Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'll Have My L'amour Over Hard Please


My Honey with whom I fight hard and love hard (Aries & Scorpio....we OWN Mars!) has just made me a wonderfully prepared breakfast as I work from home. He put so much work into it and with cheer. It makes me feel like a rather spiffy and shiny Scorpion!


One good turn does another and another and another. There is no scorecard, but if we can all remember to do that one good turn, my opinion is that is makes our relationships even more special. Sometimes it's downright painful to make that first reach out...mostly during spats or if the relationship itself seems to be spinning its tires in the trenches. But my guess is that usually....USUALLY...it is an improvement that pays in waves and waves of feel good dividends.


He's downstairs manning the clean up from that five star breakfast now. I think a massage for the chef is in order when I am done working today!


And now I just heard the grinding of fresh coffee beans. He is beyond a massage at this point....wink wink.


What will YOU do today to up your relationship ante?

No comments: