Monday, October 20, 2008

President of the United States Arf America

Why doesn't a dog just run for President? I don't know about you, but I can definitely see here where the balance in power seems to tip.

Or. The dog is merely on a leash in order to keep the owner from having to play Marco Polo with clean up duty (really hard not to make the Doodie pun here).


4 comments:

Ned Hodgson said...

I had the instant vision, on reading the sign, of a bunch of piles of dog poo sitting around some street corner, playing with knives and trying to sell drugs to schoolkids.

Momo Fali said...

The park near our house has posts with free poop bags. Makes it really hard for people to claim they had nothing to clean it up with.

Shades of Scorpio said...

I think we should just have ground sensors that pick up (ha ha) when the deposit is made, and the earth opens up just a little and Poof. It's like it never happened.

Shades of Scorpio said...

And FB ~

you almost made it hard to counter comment. =)