Friday, October 3, 2008

Are you gonna be awhile?



I had the joy of working from home today.

Someone gave my gluten free mini goddess a coupla saltines quite recently. Saltines = gluten.

Humanling was having a reactionary case of the Green Apple Nasties.

When I went into the bathroom, I found a new addition. The three inch thick 2008-09 Fairfield County Yellow Pages.

A little light reading for the call of Doodie.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

fairfield county's yellow pages are THREE inches thick??!!! wow!! hope humanling feels better soon :).

Ned Hodgson said...

I used to read the yellow pages, looking for services I had never heard of, products I had never known existed, things I could do or be that simply would not occur tome. The yellow pages are like an encyclopedia of your immediate world. I heartily endorse them as potty material, especially as it's a disposable bathroom book.

Shades of Scorpio said...

I suppose the pages ARE rather thin and pliable....

possibly flushable if you allow them to settle for a half hour or so.

Hmm....I'm not really sure if they are three inches, however, from my standpoint, it was TEN inches! I scaled down a bit.... =)

Ned Hodgson said...

Now THAT's recycling. I'd bet you'd have a newsprint ink issue to contend with.

And as for 3 inches becoming ten, that's really more of a male issue, in my estimation.

Me said...

Dream on!

Hehe. Dawn said "doodie."