Saturday, June 7, 2008

Midmorning Train to NY




Today is the day that I hop on a train and take that familiar haul to NYC. When I get off the train, for the first time in five years, I will be greeted by my ex. Whoa.....




Ever since the one snail mail letter I sent, we started out with emails back and forth every few days. Now the doorbell of my inbox rings a few times a DAY with his address on it.




It was only common sense (coated and deep fryed in wishful thinking) that an in-person meeting would take place. And of course if its going to take place, it may as well happen when we are going to be doused with humidity and 90 degree weather. Everyone likes to be seen with humid hair and makeup with the instability of a picture done with water paints and left out in a sprinkle.


I have absolutely no idea how this is going to go.



Time to go pretty up. I have a train to catch.


3 comments:

Me said...

If I see flames on the horizon tonight, I'll know what's up.

Shades of Scorpio said...

I haven't posted about it yet but.....DID YOU SEE THEM?????

Me said...

SEE them??? I blame this heatwave completely and utterly on you!!!