
This one is going to be short. No really. I am too capable!
I just have to divulge my bubbling hearts for David Cook. I have no problem enjoying the concept of American Idol. This season, I am so grateful there is DC. And no, its not a 'hot guy' thing. In fact, when I first saw him I thought he was rancid looking. He seemed to be so pale, showing off all kinds of vitamin and sun deficiencies. However, he had me at "Hello". Lionel Richie's "Hello". Duh-Duh-duh-Duh-Damn. He slowly allowed my heart to reopen to the dirty boy thing, which as long as its behind the glass on tv, is totally proper.
I don't usually have really good Idol vision. My original favorite this season was Danny Noriega. Wow. I said it out loud.
Is it just me or does David Archuletta sound like he had a Michael McDonald transplant? That boy is a monchichi in a Members Only jacket. I'll bet he has a bellybutton above the base of his spine where his tail fell off. I've nothing against the boy - he's adorable, but not derrrty sexy growling adorable, like of course, Danny Noriega. Kidding. Wanted to wake you up. Do I even have to fill in the blank there as to who that was really about? "Hello....Is it me you're panting for?"
Speaking of monkeys....
I really do like Paula Abdul a lot. I was all about Do-Do Ya Love Me when I was 18. But sometimes she reminds me of one of those robotic cymbal clapping monkeys when a contestant has performed. CLAP CLAP CLAP CLANG CLANG CLAP!
I must admit a small evil pleasure. Brooke is gone. It was like having a five sun planet. Brightness everywhere. No hiding from it. Its hard to believe she has even consummated her marriage.
Jason Casto just seems like a dude who washed up on the set from the parking lot of an Arby's. He just shows up, makes sleepy eyes at the viewers and keeps from falling over. His voice reminds me of a record player from the 70s, before people really really cared about bass. This boy really knows of some good sh*t. I'll bet he is good friends with Herb and has somehow found it in pill form to keep noteriety down.
I do rather miss the theme nights. They've chosen some tough and nonsensical mentors this season. I don't know why they don't just dig up Pavarotti and make them all sing his stuff next week. Or have Animal Sounds Imitation week. Neil Diamond just sort of reminded me of Neil Young with access to a bath. I know they are like apples and oranges but hey - I can't help what comparisons fill the slots in my mind.
Notice when the person who is going home is announced though. The girls previously would hug that person, let the person exiting stage left run their noses on their shoulder. When Brooke was announced as going home the other night, Syesha completely filled her Girl Requirements as Brooke probably reknit Syesha's shirt in saliva and snot alone. However, David Cook and Jason Castro moseyed over and immediately just sort of kept a two foot distance while shoving both hands in their pockets. Please don't make me have to hug her. This fabric stains.
And on that note, both the litter box and guinea pig cage have been cleaned. My garbage is now a total threat that must be dealt with. OCD baby. Clean hands, clean hands.
1 comment:
I've been fooled before
Wouldn't LIKE to get my love caught in the slammin' door
How about some information
pleee (please, please?)eeeeeeee(a'please-please?)eeeeeeeease?
Oh yes I did! :-))
Your Paula-Fu is good!
Post a Comment