Friday, December 26, 2008

Small Deals in the CT Hood

drug addict Pictures, Images and Photos

{An angry man's raised voice} "I want my money. You could have come to Stacy's house. You know where she lives. Where's my money?"

"I got money coming to me in a couple of days. I got it coming this weekend"

"That's gonna fuck my body all up. I don't have a couple of days. I need it now"
{Door closes}

********

I love living here. Quaint, affordable and all one needs to do is put their ear up to the door for the newfound inspiration to double lock the door.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Genie Sea said...

LOL! I lived in apartment complexes all my life, until four years ago when I bought my first house. I am very familiar with those kinds of drama. They make for good listening :)

Double lock that door, and have a great New Year... hommes :)

Patti Gibbons said...

Happy New Year and BE SAFE! Keep a jar of angry bees by the door in case anyone gives you a hard time, lol. xp