Wednesday, September 17, 2008

But What Will Our Gang Colors Be?



I stood with my buddy Organic tonight talking, Humanling interjected with her own current event.

Since she had these tonight, and announced it, we are going to start a band. And it will be called
"A Million Farts".

Any ideas for a logo?

11 comments:

Ned Hodgson said...

I'd personally go with THE Million Farts, but that's just me. I like to stand out.

I don't think you really need a logo with a band name like The Million Farts. Or the Million Fart Orchestra. Or Farts-a-million.

Can I play rhythm farts? I like beans . . .

Shades of Scorpio said...

Should I be worried that I couldn't stop laughing about your comment? I think I'm going to frame that one. No one is immune to the power and fertile creative grounds of the Fart.

Ned Hodgson said...

It's funny because it's true.

:)

Maybe a little worried. Not institutionalized worried, but maybe a slightly furrowed row the next time you look in the mirror. Slightly.

Ned Hodgson said...

I'm rehearsing today. Just saying.

Shades of Scorpio said...

You Effing Slay Me. (That'll be the first song...stay in key.)

Me said...

I used to poo the world,
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Fart the bed I used to own...

Ned Hodgson said...

A crooner in our midst.

I just ripped a chair-melting solo.

Shades of Scorpio said...

The ballad will be called Cabbage.

Ned Hodgson said...

omg gross

Shades of Scorpio said...

I think that made me laugh the hardest. Did you just quit the band???

Ned Hodgson said...

Are you kidding me? I'm a gifted fart virtuoso. I was born to flatulate. Plus, I've always wanted to be a rock star. This is my perfect storm! Quit the band - if it wasn't Humanling's gig, I'd demand to be the frontman. Instead I'm going to be the moody guy off to the side, probably with hair in my eyes or a really high-character hat. Farting my heart out for the fans.

Cabbage.