Some day I will have a wireless laptop (or direct line to the
internet with my brain) and then I will get a huge drill and eck out a cave somewhere (that still gets a signal) so that I am free to think without much distraction beyond tweeting birds and blowing leaves.
I've recently decided to go back and enjoying the pretty things in life a little more out loud. I enjoyed them immensely in the 1990's when riding to and from the city 2 hours a day, twice a day. I probably read every fashion magazine there was. I had favorite supermodels. Then I suppressed all this colorful fun and wishful thinking. I found that I like it better when I get to window shop for clothes, shoes, flawlesss
kin or perfectly applied makeup. I know there is a vat of air-brushing on many of these photos. But it's like the movies....I know so much is in the script - that's not a real Griffin! But I don't care. I enjoy the idea of the Griffin just as much and wish it
were real.
So I bought a subscription to W magazine and decided to not only start enjoying again, but enjoy LARGE. W is, after all, the IMAX of magazines. And all for $10 a year!
Below is one of my favorite finds. Most likely my feet and these shoes will never meet. But they are fun to look at. My new obsession for now are things in green!


Espresso has been a wonderful addition to my days lately. It was that I drank a full cup of coffee when I got home from work. I don't drink most of it and get too full to really enjoy dinner. So now, it's Espresso , with a small dash of nutmeg and cinnamon, sugar in the raw and half and half. Mmmmm!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment